Photography adventures hosted by longtime Cambodian resident Michael Klinkhamer.
Cambodia Photo Tours.asia
Join one of my proven multi day organized photo tours in Cambodia including Angkor Wat and more. Or just join our famous casual photo day tours in Phnom Penh. We focus our lens on the people, temple life of the monks, the markets, architecture and be ready for the unexpected. All levels welcome, from Iphones shooters to professionals.
Discover Phnom Penh with your own camera and receive expert guiding and advice. Half and Full day and night tours are available.
For contact and pricing please send your booking request from the contact info below this page or email us: email@example.com
Check also our Exclusive photo tours “The wonders of Angkor Wat.”
Check our 10-day photo tour package including Cambodia 5 days and Thailand 5 days.
Cambodia & Thailand Photography Adventure in 2021 10 days. Inclusions: All teaching (including optional night photography workshops) Photography guidance All transport (A/C car or minibus) 10 nights’ accommodation.
- International and national travel to and from Cambodia and Thailand.
- Entrance fees for attractions or park fees.
- Any kind of travel insurance
- Drinks and meals other than breakfast
- Personal expenses, e.g. laundry phone calls, gifts, etc
- Tips at your discretion.
Contact me for your custom-tailored itinerary and pricing for this photography adventure. Including all transportation and accommodations.
Resume: You can contact us via the One directly or send an email to us firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and bookings.
- Phnom Penh “Street photography experience”. 1 day (optional)
- Siem Reap/Angkor Wat Temples. The first day, Sunrise over Angkor and sunset at Ta Prohm and Angkor Thom
The second day, optional hot air balloon ride for birds view perspective. Afternoon visit of the delicate temple Banteay Srei. Banteay Srei temple is inside the Angkor Wat archaeological park. 1-2 days.
- Phnom Kulen national park and Preah Vihear Temple on the Cambodian/Thai border. This is a very nice and easy hike up by hire moto and will reward us with amazing landscape views and sights of the landscape. 1 day.
- Anlong Veng town (the former jungle hiding place of Khmer Rouge leaders and Brother #1 Pol Pot). 1 day.
Tour ends in Siem Reap
- Direct local and international flights are available from SR international airport.
- All transportation by tuk-tuk and private car.
- Excluding optional domestic flights.
All our adventures are designed to work extensively on your photography skills. I hope you like what you see here and perhaps we meet you down here sometime! Michael Klinkhamer is based in Phnom Penh Cambodia since 2013 and a born Dutchman from Amsterdam.
Text and all images©copyright all rights reserved by Michael Klinkhamer-Cambodia Photo Tours. For copyright © license usage of the images and text displayed here contact: email@example.com
Over the last years “street photography” has become a favorite genre for many photography enthusiasts. Street photography, what is it?…
In 2016 I was in the privileged circumstances to photograph some older authentic men in Cambodia. These men hadn’t lost…
The people dwelling here in Phnom Penh- Steung Meanchey still find housing and employment in recycling and garbage collecting
One of the most fascinating communities for me around Phnom Penh is the “Chams” and over the years I was…
Phnom Penh takes on a different atmosphere at night and offers excellent opportunities for night photography. We bezoeken een hooggelegen…
During this photo tour you will learn how to set up your digital camera for optimal results. Discover Phnom Penh…
- Street Photography, can it make you a better photographer?
- UN-SEEN in Cambodia documentary photobook by Elly Valk
- Cars & Motorbikes shoots by Michael Klinkhamer Fotografie Studio Amsterdam
- ‘I am a full time escapist’
- The Art of Portrait Photography
- Art photographs for on your wall.
- Beautiful & powerful portraits from Cambodia
- Trump behind the windows in Amsterdam
- Flowers in the Dirt
- Photo essay of hope and optimism in Cambodia.